Thursday, December 9, 2010

Final Post

I can hardly believe that it time for my last post. My first semester at college has flown by. I am sad to not have this class in my second semester schedule. I have made friends in the class who I will definitely keep in touch with. I like that everyone in the course was a first-year. I have grown fond of the engineering studio where the class was held. The course creates an exciting environment full of energy and creativity. I would recommend this class to nearly everyone. I signed up for the class because I have always been interested in architecture, function and design. I always wonder about what is "behind the scenes." This class has shown me the "behind the scenes" of technology. I have a greater understanding of and appreciation for robotics, programing, and engineering in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment